In respect of News and Current affairs, we seek to deliver accurate, factual, relevant and newsworthy stories to our listeners.
We seek to entertain and educate our target listeners through music and talk content that we put out there on air, through our events and promotions.
To be the leading indigenous media brand with a global view, representing the essence of innovation and excellence.
To create, produce and deliver superior programs that attract the biggest audience, positively impact on society and offer maximum value to our partners.
A Youthful, Literate, English Speaking, Corporate, Self- Employed Individual, Male/Female, Upwardly mobile and politically active with a disposable income, 20-45 years old. Progressives and the mass audience.
Our Content Structure
- The format is to do 60% music and 40% talk. The focus is to provide music and talk content that fits the lifestyle and behavior pattern of our target listeners.
- The music content will comprise music from the following genres: Hip- Hop, R&B, Hip-life, Afro Pop, Highlife, Gospel – Foreign and Local, Country Music, Soul Music, Lovers Rock etc.
- The 40% talk content will focus on Politics, Sports, Religion, Health and Life Style & News (Current affairs, business, sports, and entertainment news).
Radio Gold starting transmitting on 5th March 1996 from current premises in Laterbiokorshie. The station has over the years through innovation introduced very competitive programs that have shaped content structure in the Radio Industry.
- News Paper Review and Analysis – Detailed analysis of daily news stories and calling personalities affected by the stories as well as Newspaper editors to determine the credibility and authenticity of write ups.
- Satirical program like Konkonsa Reporting, Good morning Mr. President.
- Daily afternoon Christian Broadcast of Living Word, a message of Dr. Mensa Otabil.
- Alhaji & Alhaji – Hot Political Show on Saturdays.
- Teacher’s Classroom – Radio Comedy